Ten Commandments of Pit Bull Ownership
1. Thou SHALT NEVER trust thy Pit Bull not to fight.
2. Thou SHALT contain thy Pit Bull securely when not supervised by an adult.
3. Thou SHALT NEVER leave thy adult Pit Bull alone and unsupervised with another dog.
4. Thou SHALT attend obedience classes most faithfully with thy Pit Bull.
5. Thou SHALT keep thy Pit Bull socialized with ALL KINDS of people.
6. Thy Pit Bull wilt NEVER be allowed off-leash in a public place.
7. Thy Pit Bull wilt NEVER be allowed to roam free in thy neighborhood, EVER.
8. Thou SHALT take thy well trained Pit Bull out in public and show him/her off-on leash for good breed PR.
9. Thy Pit Bull SHALT go forth into the world as an ambassador of the pit bull breed.
10. THOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG DOING DONE BY THY DOGS!
Courtesy of Pit Bull Rescue Central